The proper handling of personal information is extremely important to us.
We therefore take great care when processing and protecting your personal information. This is done in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Data Protection Act.
To ensure your privacy as far as possible, we adhere to the following core values:
- Information: We wish to inform you about why and how we process personal information. This is described in our privacy statement
- Limited collection: We take great care to limit the information we collect to only that which is necessary for our services
- No personal marketing: We will never share your personal information for marketing purposes. Never
- Right of access and correction: We respect your right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
This privacy and cookie statement describes how we implement these core values and how we respect and protect your right to privacy. We strongly urge you to read this statement carefully.
2. Use of personal information
We only store and use personal information that has been directly provided by you.
3. Purposes of data processing
The personal information we collect is exclusively used for the following purposes:
4. Types of personal information
- to process your order
- to send information about our upcoming tastings, with your prior consent
- to meet our legal obligations
We can process the following personal information you provide:
5. Third Parties
- date of birth
- e-mail address
- phone number
We will not share your personal information with third parties at all.